Thesis v1.6 - DIYthemes Premium Wordpress Theme
* Major nav menu enhancements: In addition to adding more flexible class names to the menu elements, I also added parent/ancestor highlighting (and corresponding design controls!) to the nav, which is all-new for 1.6!
* Two new nav menu hooks! I’ve added hooks both before and after the list items in the nav—thesis_hook_first_nav_item and thesis_hook_last_nav_item.
* Fixed multimedia box font and color controls: In previous versions, if you used the custom box to display stuff, you had to create your own font styles and color settings via custom.css. Now, that looks like the dark ages because you can style your multimedia box directly from the Design Options panel!
* Removed the !important declaration from the .top class: This one’s pretty technical, but it will prove useful to those of you who are intense CSS tweakers.
* Post images and thumbnails are now faster and more efficient! Thanks to @garyj’s keen eye and Thesis user “quill,” I was able to eliminate a redundant HTTP request for each post image or thumbnail that loads on your site.
* Relegated IE8 compatibility code to its own function: Even better, this function only runs when Thesis detects that the user is browsing with IE8.
thesis-16.zip (361.52 kB)